The only IoT event for supply chain & logistics professionals – 9 & 10 October, 2019 Berlin, Germany
Transform Your Supply Chain
The 3rd annual Internet of Supply Chain provides leading supply chain and logistics professionals with the insight required to harness the power of IoT, automation and data-driven innovations, and transform supply chain management operations.
Join leaders in the manufacturing, retail, pharma, FMCG and adjacent sectors, as you get the tools you need to digitize and transform your supply chain. Wherever you are in your digital transformation journey, this event is a must-attend for all supply chain managers looking to future-proof their digital supply chain.
Download the Event Guide: https://iosc-de.internetofbusiness.com/brochure
1) Aike Festini (Co-Founder & CEO, LuckaBox)
2) Asli Kunt(Head of Supply Chain, HUGO BOSS Textile Industries)
3) Ben Farrell (Head of Central Operations and Transport, John Lewis)
4) Benjamin Federmann(Co-Founder & CEO, doks.innovation)
5) Biswaranjan Sen (EVP, Head of Supply Chain Beauty & Personal Care, Engineering, Transformation, Planning & Customer Service Excellence, Unilever)
6) Christian Durach( Professor, Chair of Supply Chain and Operations Management, ESCP Europe Business School)
Mercure Hotel MOA Berlin
Date: 9 – 10 October 2019
Opening Time: 08:30 – 18:00
Registration Link: https://hotel-moa-berlin.de/abrufkontingent_internet_of_supply_chain-_08-10-10-2019/
Sudipto writes technical contents periodically and backs it up with extensive research and relevant examples. He’s an avid reader and a tech enthusiast at the same time with a little bit of “Arsenal Football Club” thrown in as well. He’s got a B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation engineering.