The Intersection Of Industries And IoT Innovation – An Event At Santa Clara Convention Center, CA, USA
IoT World is the leader of all IoT events. They bring you the best technologies, strategies and case studies for key industries implementing IoT.
Meet the ecosystem
More than 12,500 innovators across the IoT ecosystem will converge in one place, creating the best opportunity for networking and partnership building.
Build your expertise
The full program of the conference includes keynotes and 9x tracks per day, covering industry and consumer sectors, IoT capabilities and our developer conference. Wherever you are, there is something for you to learn.
Explore new technology
Step into the future of IoT by taking a stroll through the 100,000 square foot exhibition hall housing more than 300 exhibitors and startups featuring the best-in-class products and services designed to make your dreams of IoT a reality.
- Larry De Shon – Chief Executive Officer (Avis Budget Group)
- Carina Reyes – SVP, Managing Director of Technology JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
- Alan Boehme – Chief Technology and IT Innovation Officer (Procter & Gamble)
- Donna Moore – CEO and Chairwoman of the Board (LoRa Alliance)
- Hugh Jedwill – Managing Director North America, Global Digital Innovation Lab (Kimberly-Clark)
- Claus Jensen – CTO & Head of Architecture (CVS Health)
- Rebecca Saltzman – Vice President (Bay Area Rapid Transit)
- Bernd Gross – Chief Technology Officer (Software AG)
Where can I get detailed information?
For detailed information, refer to their website: https://tmt.knect365.com/iot-world/
Sudipto writes technical contents periodically and backs it up with extensive research and relevant examples. He’s an avid reader and a tech enthusiast at the same time with a little bit of “Arsenal Football Club” thrown in as well. He’s got a B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation engineering.