Profit from IoT – An Event for the Creators, the Integrators, the Enablers, and the customers of IoT
IoTshow.in is an event where the Enablers, the Creators, the Integrators & the Customers of IOT can come together. The conference planned to be held on the 26th to 28th February 2019 at the KTPO Trade Center in Whitefield, Bangalore, offers cutting-edge sessions and training courses by leading engineers and thought leaders who are transforming the entire IoT scene.
The conference can play a vital role in helping you build the skills you need to advance your career or business and stay ahead in the game.
The event will focus particularly on the following fields of IoT:
- The current IoT ecosystem of India
- Save money, make money
- Cybersecurity and secured IoT
- Machine learning, Deep learning, and artificial intelligence
- Fog, cloud, and edge computing
- Blockchain and distributed ledgers
- Innovative embedded system design
- Developing SMART products
- Design and testing for 5G
What’s so unique?
While most of the IOT events focus particularly on connecting the IOT Creators with Enterprise Customers, IoTshow.in started by connecting the Enablers with the Creators of IOT solutions. And, then it expanded its scope to connect the Creators with the Integrators as well as the enterprise Customers.
- NARNAG N KISHOR – Founder, Narnix Technolabs
- MARTIN WOOLLEY – Developer Relations Manager, EMEA, Bluetooth SIG
- ANVITA BAJPAI – Founder, SunvAI
- LISA TEICH – Product & Partner Marketing Manager, Trinamic
- THOMAS ERNST – Field Application Engineer, Trinamic Motion Control
- JAYAKUMAR BALASUBRAMANIAN – Director, Emertxe Technologies
- ABHAS ABHINAV – Founder, DeepRoot Linux; hacker-in-charge, Mostly Harmless
- RATNAKAR GANDHE – Head- Product Engineering & IoT Solutions, Mindteck
Where can I get the detailed information?
For details, refer to their official website iotshow.in.
Sudipto writes technical contents periodically and backs it up with extensive research and relevant examples. He’s an avid reader and a tech enthusiast at the same time with a little bit of “Arsenal Football Club” thrown in as well. He’s got a B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation engineering.